Samsung GALAXY Note II
First the specs:
- 4G LTE: 100Mbps / 50Mbps
- 1.6 GHz quad-core processor
- Android 4.1 (Jelly Bean)
- 140.9 mm (5.5″) HD Super AMOLED (1,280 x 720)
- 80.5 x 151.1 x 9.4 mm, 182.5g
- Standard battery, Li-ion 3,100mAh
- 16/32/64GB User memory + 2GB (RAM)
- microSD slot (up to 64GB)
- Bluetooth® v 4.0 (Apt-X Codec support) LE
- USB 2.0 Host
- WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n (2.4 & 5 GHz), Wi-Fi HT40
- Camera: Main (Rear) : 8 Megapixel Auto Focus Camera with LED Flash, BSI
- Camera: Sub (Front) : 1.9 Megapixel VT Camera, BSI
My thoughts: For a phone, too big…. For a mini tablet, very nice!
I took pics with both cameras with the expected result; quality of photos yielded was brilliant. I played with video as well… Better stick with stationary objects; or maybe I just moved too fast….
Being used to my iPhone 4S (I won’t get the 5 due to its size); I really felt the Galaxy Note II is just too big for my tastes… Seems like we are slowly moving back to the old Motorola “bricks”…. If you don’t remember those, hit me up and I’ll post a pic…
Anyway, I had a lot of fun checking out this beautiful piece of technology. I persoanlly wouldn’t want to carry it daily as my cell phone, but I am sure Jelly Bean lovers would have no issues with it…
Verizon sells the Note II for $699.99; or $299.99 with a 2 year contract. Well worth it if you want a super big smart phone…..